Ewals Logistics Control is a separate affiliate of Ewals Group, a family owned business with annual turnover exceeding 600mEUR. Ewals Logistics Control provides both neutral (4PL) and asset reliable LPP solutions for different customers in Europe. With its 15 employees in the headquarters in Tegelen (NL - Venlo) and around 25 employees in the Control Tower in Sofia, the Ewals Logistics Control team is since 2004 a leading provider of LLP solutions.
This vacancy is for a function in the LPM (Logistics Partner Management) department of Ewals Logistics Control. The LPM department is responsible for the following services: procurement, network design & optimisation, contracting, carrier performance management, claims management, business intelligence, master data management, first line system support, customer experience and continuous improvement.
For our head office in Tegelen we are currently recruiting a fulltime
In this job you are supporting the Key Account Managers in the design and analysis of RFI’s and RFQ’s in order to meet customer expectations.
• Support in analysis, preparation and design of response to RFI and RFQ’s
• Support the preparation of presentations for customer visits and sales meetings
• Support in filling in the costing model for answering RFQ’s and making different cost scenarios
• Prepare a continuous improvement agenda for each customer
• Support in designing and improving strategically and tactical plans based on forecasted customer volumes
• Main user of TES system
• Make improvement proposals for internal processes
• Support customer service team in (preparing) meetings with plants and answering requests placed by customer plants
• Set up procurement activities and documents used for tendering
• Analyse the tender results and prepare presentation
• In cooperation with BDM/KAM lead carrier meetings and prepare for these meetings
• Main user of TiContract system
• Prepare and monitor progress (time & budget) of project plans
• Support the implementation of new customers / partners
What are we offering?
We offer our employees a pleasant and dynamic working environment in which we constantly strive for innovations. This results in new challenges with a diverse and wide range of tasks. As a family-owned company, our organization is well known for our informal and amicable atmosphere.
Besides our market-based primary benefits, we offer high standard secondary benefits like several collective insurances, laptop, growth opportunities and divergent possibilities for training and education.